Fall In Love w/ Yoga
$45.00 – $120.00
Building a Sustainable and Inspired Yoga Practice
October 23 Saturday 7:45AM-9:45AM-
- Pillars of Yoga
- Learn how to use breath, internal focus and yoga poses to either calm, energize or bring the body/mind back into balance.
October 24 Sunday 8-10AM
- Essential Poses of Yoga
- Learn variations on foundational yoga poses that fit your body and how to put them together
October 24 11-1PM
- Essential Philosophy of Yoga
- Bring the calm and peace of yoga into your everyday life through simple philosophical tools and techniques
- Bandhas: Internal focus points for focus and control)
- Drishti: External focus points for focus and control)
- Pranayama (breathing practices for yoga)
- Yoga pose breakdown and how to put them together
- 8 Part Yoga Path
What you will need:
A yoga mat
Comfortable gym clothes that are not to loose
Helpful but not necessary:
2 Yoga Blocks
We will be breaking for brunch on Sunday. Please pack food or check for restaurants in the area prior to Sunday.
Price: $120 for the weekend; Drop ins $45 per session
Classes are transferable but no refunds
Sign Ups Close October 20
Location: Dance Davidson
140 Jackson Street
Davidson NC 28036
No Refunds. Class is transferable to another person of your choice.
Shanna Small has been practicing Ashtanga Yoga and studying the Yoga Sutras since 2001. She has studied in Mysore with Sharath Jois and is the Director of AYS Charlotte, a school for traditional Ashtanga in Charlotte NC. She has written for Yoga International and the Ashtanga Dispatch. Go here for more information on AYS Charlotte. For information on workshops, please e-mail email@example.com.
Full workshop, Pillars, Essential Yoga, Essential Philosophy